The deadline to become a new season subscriber has passed. Current subscribers can click here to manage their tickets. MANAGE TICKETS
Season Ticket Holder Benefits
- NEW THIS SEASON: Sunday evening performances added! Great new seating locations available for season tickets!
- Guaranteed access to Hamilton tickets when renewing for the 2022-2023 Best of Broadway season.
- FREE PARKING for 2022-2023 season performances.
- Keep your same seats season after season.
- Convenient payment plans available.
- Exclusive Access to select North Charleston Coliseum and PAC events and special offers not available to the general public.
- Personalized service by calling the Season Ticket Holder Hotline at (843) 202-ARTS (2787).
How To Manage Tickets Online
- Online Ticket Management is available 24 hours a day through your North Charleston PAC Account Manager.
- You will need the email address associated with your Season Ticket Holder account.
- If you don’t know your password, click “Forgot Your Password?” to create a new one.
Season Ticket FAQs
Can I bring my child to a show? Are the Broadway shows age appropriate?
Broadway shows are generally not recommended for children under the age of 4, but recommendations vary widely depending on the show. All guests ages 2 & up require a ticket for entry.
What happens if I miss a show?
We understand that emergencies happen. Comparable seating cannot be guaranteed, and replacement tickets are subject to availability within the same show title. As soon as you realize you have missed a show, please call us at (843) 202-ARTS (2787) and we will do our best to accommodate.
How do I change my address or contact name for my account?
You can do this in your Account Manager at https://am.ticketmaster.com/nccpac/#/. If you are having trouble changing your information, you can call us directly at (843) 202-ARTS (2787).
I am giving my tickets to someone else, how do I send them?
You can transfer tickets to friends or family digitally for most shows. This can be done in your Ticketmaster Account Manager (https://am.ticketmaster.com/nccpac/#/) or by calling (843) 202-ARTS (2787).
Can I receive additional parking passes?
One parking pass is provided for every two tickets. We can assign additional parking passes based on availability. Please email us at email@example.com to submit a request for additional parking passes.
What if I know in advance I cannot make a performance for which I have tickets?
You can change your date and time for the weekend! It is a $2 per ticket fee online through your Account Manager portal, or $4 per ticket if you call the Ticket Office at (843) 202-ARTS (2787). We recommend you make exchanges as far in advance as possible for best availability. Comparable seating cannot be guaranteed, and exchanges are subject to availability within the same show title. Ticket exchanges must be completed by 5pm the day before the performance date.
I have lost my tickets, what should I do?
Lost or stolen tickets can be replaced! If you lost your tickets, please call (843) 202-ARTS (2787) for assistance. For the security of your account, ticket replacements will not be mailed or emailed to you. We will hold them at Will Call for pick up an hour before your scheduled performance. A valid ID is required for pick up at Will Call.
What happens if I am late to a show?
The admission of latecomers is subject to the producer’s rules for each individual show. Late arrivals may be held in the lobby until there is a scene break when entry will not disrupt the actors and audience, which can be as much as the entire first act of the performance. Please plan accordingly to arrive early for each show.
📞 843-202-ARTS (2787)