Spring 2022 Tour
Spring 2022 Tour
Join Zach Williams and special guest Anne Wilson for a night of music and ministry that will fill your heart and have you singing along all night long! Grammy award winner Zach Williams and his signature blend of southern rock, country, and faith-filled songwriting are truly unlike anything else in Contemporary Christian music today. He and rising star Anne Wilson can’t wait to bring the Spring 22 Tour to North Charleston, will you be there?
All Awakening Events / Awakening Foundation shows are required to follow local health and venue requirements as it relates to Covid-19. These may include but are not limited to vaccine and/or testing requirements and face coverings. Local Health & Venue guidelines are subject to change at any time. Changes in local Covid-19 health guidelines or Venue Policies are not grounds for a refund. Thank you for your understanding and please know that we take the health and safety of our guests, our employees, and our community very seriously.
Eat and Greet Experiences:
Dinner ($199) VIP
- One (1) entry to pre-show VIP Eat & Greet full-course gourmet dinner prepared by professional chef Paul Fields
- Hear an exclusive yet to be released Zach Williams song
- Autographed Zach Williams Photo
- Premium Concert Seating
- Early access to merch shopping
- Commemorative VIP tour laminate
- Gift bag
Clear Bag Policy
Fans are strongly encouraged to not bring any types of bags to the North Charleston Coliseum & PAC, however, outlined below are types of bags that will be permitted:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC and do not exceed 14” x 6” x 14”
- One-gallon plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar)
- Small clutch bags, with or without a handle or strap, not to exceed 4.5” x 6.5”
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at designated entrances specifically for this purpose.
- Diaper bags will be allowed for families with infants and toddlers. Child must be present.
Prohibited items include, but are not limited to, purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, seat cushions, luggage of any kind, computer bags and camera bags, or any bag larger than the permissible size.
Fans will continue to be able to carry items allowed into the venues such as non-professional cameras, binoculars, and smartphones as long as they are in their pockets or one of the approved bags outlined above.
Face coverings are encouraged, but not required, for entry into all city-owned facilities including the North Charleston Coliseum, Performing Arts Center, and Charleston Area Convention Center.