- May 4, 2018
- North Charleston Performing Arts Center
$10 Parking Cash Only
- On Sale Now!
Guests attending the Yanni concert are encouraged to carpool and arrive early! In addition to the concert at the PAC, the North Charleston Coliseum will host the Trident Technical College graduation ceremony Friday evening. Capacity crowds are expected for both events. Below is the schedule for the Yanni concert.
- Coliseum & Performing Arts Center parking lots open at 4:00 PM
- Parking and free shuttles at Tanger Outlets and North Charleston Fire Museum start at 6:00 PM
- Doors to the Performing Arts Center open at 6:30 PM
- Concert starts at 7:30 PM
Fans are strongly encouraged to not bring any types of bags to the North Charleston Coliseum & PAC, however, outlined below are types of bags that will be permitted:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 14” x 6” x 14”
- One-gallon plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar)
- Small clutch bags, with our without a handle or strap, not to exceed 4.5” x 6.5”
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at designated entrance specifically for this purpose.
- Diaper bags will be allowed for families with infants and toddlers. Child must be present.
Prohibited items include, but are not limited to: purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, seat cushions, luggage of any kind, computer bags and camera bags or any bag larger than the permissible size.
Fans will continue to be able to carry items allowed into the venues such as non-professional cameras, binoculars, and smart phones as long as they are in their pockets or one of the approved bags outlined above.
May 4, 2018 - 7:30 PM