The Book of Mormon
The Book of Mormon
DateMay 5 - 7, 2023
VenueNorth Charleston Performing Arts Center
Doors Open1 Hour Prior To Showtime
AvailabilityOn Sale TBA
Seating ChartView Seating Chart
- May 5 / Friday at 7:30pm + Add to Calendar + Add to Calendar
- May 6 / Saturday at 2:00pm + Add to Calendar + Add to Calendar
- May 6 / Saturday at 7:30pm + Add to Calendar + Add to Calendar
- May 7 / Sunday at 1:00pm + Add to Calendar + Add to Calendar
The New York Times calls it “the best musical of this century.” The Washington Post says, “It is the kind of evening that restores your faith in musicals.” And Entertainment Weekly says, “Grade A: the funniest musical of all time.” Jimmy Fallon of The Tonight Show calls it "Genius. Brilliant. Phenomenal." It’s THE BOOK OF MORMON, the nine-time Tony Award® winning Best Musical.
This outrageous musical comedy follows the adventures of a mismatched pair of missionaries, sent halfway across the world to spread the Good Word. With standing room only productions in London, on Broadway, and across North America, THE BOOK OF MORMON has truly become an international sensation.
Contains explicit language.
Groups Online Request Form (10+)
For more information on available shows, prices, and seating options, email us at Groups@northcharlestoncoliseumpac.com or fill out the online form below.
This show contains explicit language.
Clear Bag Policy
Fans are strongly encouraged to not bring any types of bags to the North Charleston Coliseum & PAC, however, outlined below are types of bags that will be permitted:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC and do not exceed 14” x 6” x 14”
- One-gallon plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar)
- Small clutch bags, with or without a handle or strap, not to exceed 4.5” x 6.5”
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at designated entrances specifically for this purpose.
- Diaper bags will be allowed for families with infants and toddlers. Child must be present.
Prohibited items include, but are not limited to purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, seat cushions, luggage of any kind, computer bags and camera bags, or any bag larger than the permissible size.
Fans will continue to be able to carry items allowed into the venues such as non-professional cameras, binoculars, and smartphones as long as they are in their pockets or one of the approved bags outlined above.
Face coverings are encouraged, but not required, for entry into all city-owned facilities including the North Charleston Coliseum, Performing Arts Center, and Charleston Area Convention Center.