- May 21 / Saturday at 2:00pm + Add to Calendar + Add to Calendar Buy Tickets
- May 21 / Saturday at 7:30pm + Add to Calendar + Add to Calendar Buy Tickets
- May 22 / Sunday at 2:00pm + Add to Calendar + Add to Calendar Buy Tickets
- May 22 / Sunday at 7:30pm + Add to Calendar + Add to Calendar Buy Tickets
This is OKLAHOMA! as you’ve never seen or heard it before—reimagined for the 21st century and the Tony Award Winner for Best Revival of a Musical.
Direct from an acclaimed run on Broadway comes an OKLAHOMA! that looks and sounds like America today. The Daily Beast raves “Forget your traditional idea of Oklahoma!. Daniel Fish’s daring, utterly absorbing re-interpretation is different—brilliantly so.”
OKLAHOMA! tells a story of a community banding together against an outsider, and the frontier life that shaped America. Upending the sunny romance of a farmer and a cowpoke, this production “lets us experience Rodgers and Hammerstein’s greatness anew.” (The New Yorker). Without changing a word of text, this visionary production allows the classic musical – and our country – to be seen in a whole new light.
Funny and sexy, provocative and probing, “A smashing Oklahoma! is reborn. Daniel Fish’s wide-awake, altogether wonderful production is thrilling!” (The New York Times).
“This is the Oklahoma! that was there all along.” (New York Magazine).
OKLAHOMA! is recommended for ages 12+.
Clear Bag Policy
Fans are strongly encouraged to not bring any types of bags to the North Charleston Coliseum & PAC, however, outlined below are types of bags that will be permitted:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC and do not exceed 14” x 6” x 14”
- One-gallon plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar)
- Small clutch bags, with or without a handle or strap, not to exceed 4.5” x 6.5”
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at designated entrances specifically for this purpose.
- Diaper bags will be allowed for families with infants and toddlers. Child must be present.
Prohibited items include, but are not limited to: purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, seat cushions, luggage of any kind, computer bags and camera bags, or any bag larger than the permissible size.
Fans will continue to be able to carry items allowed into the venues such as non-professional cameras, binoculars, and smartphones as long as they are in their pockets or one of the approved bags outlined above.
Face coverings are encouraged, but not required, for entry into all city-owned facilities including the North Charleston Coliseum, Performing Arts Center, and Charleston Area Convention Center.