Mumford & Sons
Tickets will be available exclusively through Ticketmaster online retail channels. Tickets will not be available at the venue box office. The ticket limit is 4, and any orders over the 4 ticket limit will be cancelled. Tickets will only be delivered as Digital Tickets, delivered to your mobile device. You must present your Digital Tickets on your mobile device for entry. Paper tickets will not be accepted. Tickets are strictly non-resellable and the presenters reserve the right to cancel tickets listed for resale (or resold) in their discretion.
Fans are strongly encouraged to not bring any types of bags to the North Charleston Coliseum & PAC, however, outlined below are types of bags that will be permitted:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 14” x 6” x 14”
- One-gallon plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar)
- Small clutch bags, with our without a handle or strap, not to exceed 4.5” x 6.5”
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at designated entrance specifically for this purpose.
- Diaper bags will be allowed for families with infants and toddlers. Child must be present.
Prohibited items include, but are not limited to: purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, seat cushions, luggage of any kind, computer bags and camera bags or any bag larger than the permissible size.
Fans will continue to be able to carry items allowed into the venues such as non-professional cameras, binoculars, and smart phones as long as they are in their pockets or one of the approved bags outlined above.
Mar 18, 2019 - 7:30 PM