DateApril 1 - 2, 2023
VenueNorth Charleston Coliseum
Doors OpenOne hour prior to showtime
AvailabilityOn Sale Now
Seating ChartView Seating Chart
- April 1 / Saturday at 7:00pm + Add to Calendar + Add to Calendar Buy Tickets
- April 2 / Sunday at 2:00pm + Add to Calendar + Add to Calendar Buy Tickets
Experience adrenaline-charged fun for everyone. You’ll be on the edge of your seat watching the legendary Grave Digger®, snarling El Toro Loco, mighty Megalodon® and more push the limits in Freestyle, Skills and Racing competitions. Monster Jam. As Big As It Gets!™
Clear Bag Policy
Fans are strongly encouraged to not bring any types of bags to the North Charleston Coliseum & PAC, however, outlined below are types of bags that will be permitted:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC and do not exceed 14” x 6” x 14”
- One-gallon plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar)
- Small clutch bags, with or without a handle or strap, not to exceed 4.5” x 6.5”
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at designated entrances specifically for this purpose.
- Diaper bags will be allowed for families with infants and toddlers. Child must be present.
Prohibited items include, but are not limited to purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, seat cushions, luggage of any kind, computer bags and camera bags, or any bag larger than the permissible size.
Fans will continue to be able to carry items allowed into the venues such as non-professional cameras, binoculars, and smartphones as long as they are in their pockets or one of the approved bags outlined above.
Face coverings are encouraged, but not required, for entry into all city-owned facilities including the North Charleston Coliseum, Performing Arts Center, and Charleston Area Convention Center.
Food and Beverage
The North Charleston Coliseum and Performing Arts Center are now cashless facilities for food and beverage services.