Attention North Charleston dinosaur lovers! Come see for yourself why Jurassic Quest is America’s biggest and most popular dinosaur event, and walk among the dinosaurs at the Charleston Area Convention Center on November 26-28!
Our classic indoor adventure is back! Jurassic Quest and our SKYSCRAPING DINOSAURS bring supersized family fun – only here can you get up close to more than 100 LIFE-SIZE, REALISTIC dinos, and even see them MOVE AND ROAR! Whether the dinos had skin that was scaly, feathers, or fur, Jurassic Quest has spared no expense to bring the dinosaurs to life.
Walk through the Cretaceous, Jurassic, and Triassic periods, and “Deep Dive” into the “Ancient Oceans” exhibit with ancient ocean dwellers including the LARGEST apex predator that ever existed – a moving, life-size, 50-foot-long MEGALODON!
Loved by millions, only Jurassic Quest can bring families memories this BIG! Fan-favorite, can’t-miss-moments include:
- Walk among 100+ dinosaurs created with paleontologists to be true-to-detail (and size – watch the teeth)!
- Climb aboard some of the largest rideable dinosaurs in North America!
- Get your giggles going at our interactive Baby & Walking Dinosaur Shows
- Live your best dino life with fun-for-any-age activities: Jurassic Jeeps, Fossil Digs, Science, Crafts & Coloring Stations, Face Painting, Green Screen Photography, Dino Bounce House, Games & MORE!
- Meet the babies – hatched only at Jurassic Quest – Cammie the Camarasaurus, Tyson the T-Rex, and Trixie the Triceratops. And you may even catch one of our star dino trainers: Safari Sarah, Dino Dustin, Captain Caleb, Prehistoric Nick, or Park Ranger Marty!
- Dig for fossils, and check out real T-Rex teeth, a triceratops horn, and a life-size dino skull.
With exciting and unique experiences for the whole family, Jurassic Quest guests have a dino-mite time! Get your tickets before they go extinct at www.jurassicquest.com. Timed tickets are available and advance ticket purchase is strongly encouraged.
Face coverings are encouraged, but not required, for entry into all city-owned facilities including the North Charleston Coliseum, Performing Arts Center, and Charleston Area Convention Center.