- December 11 / Saturday at 2:00pm + Add to Calendar + Add to Calendar Buy Tickets
- December 11 / Saturday at 7:30pm + Add to Calendar + Add to Calendar Buy Tickets
- December 12 / Sunday at 2:00pm + Add to Calendar + Add to Calendar Buy Tickets
- December 12 / Sunday at 7:30pm + Add to Calendar + Add to Calendar Buy Tickets
“If life were everything it should be, it would be more like HAIRSPRAY. It’s irresistible!” – The New York Times
You Can’t Stop the Beat! HAIRSPRAY, Broadway’s Tony Award-winning musical comedy phenomenon that inspired the blockbuster film and live television event, is back on tour! Join 16-year-old Tracy Turnblad in 1960’s Baltimore as she sets out to dance her way onto TV’s most popular show. Can a girl with big dreams (and even bigger hair) change the world?
Featuring the beloved score of hit songs including “Welcome to the 60’s,” “Good Morning Baltimore,” “It Takes Two,” and incorporating “Ladies Choice” from the musical film adaption, HAIRSPRAY is “fresh, winning, and deliriously tuneful!” (The New York Times).
This all-new touring production will reunite Broadway’s award-winning creative team led by Director Jack O’Brien and Choreographer Jerry Mitchell to bring HAIRSPRAY to a new generation of theater audiences. Don’t miss this “exhilaratingly funny and warm-hearted musical comedy” (The New Yorker).
Clear Bag Policy
Fans are strongly encouraged to not bring any types of bags to the North Charleston Coliseum & PAC, however, outlined below are types of bags that will be permitted:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 14” x 6” x 14”
- One-gallon plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar)
- Small clutch bags, with or without a handle or strap, not to exceed 4.5” x 6.5”
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at designated entrances specifically for this purpose.
- Diaper bags will be allowed for families with infants and toddlers. Child must be present.
Prohibited items include, but are not limited to: purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, seat cushions, luggage of any kind, computer bags and camera bags or any bag larger than the permissible size.
Fans will continue to be able to carry items allowed into the venues such as non-professional cameras, binoculars, and smartphones as long as they are in their pockets or one of the approved bags outlined above.