ELF in Concert
ELF in Concert
Buddy was accidentally transported to the North Pole as a toddler and raised to adulthood among Santa’s elves. Unable to shake the feeling that he doesn’t fit in, the adult Buddy travels to New York, in full elf uniform, in search of his real father. This holiday season, relive this heartwarming holiday classic on a giant screen as every note of John Debney’s wonderful score is played live to picture in: Elf™ in Concert!
ELF and all related characters and elements © & ™ New Line Productions, Inc. (s23)
Clear Bag Policy
Fans are strongly encouraged to not bring any types of bags to the North Charleston Coliseum & PAC, however, outlined below are types of bags that will be permitted:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC and do not exceed 14” x 6” x 14”
- One-gallon plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar)
- Small clutch bags, with or without a handle or strap, not to exceed 4.5” x 6.5”
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at designated entrances specifically for this purpose.
- Diaper bags will be allowed for families with infants and toddlers. Child must be present.
Prohibited items include, but are not limited to: purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, seat cushions, luggage of any kind, computer bags and camera bags, or any bag larger than the permissible size.
Fans will continue to be able to carry items allowed into the venues such as non-professional cameras, binoculars, and smartphones as long as they are in their pockets or one of the approved bags outlined above.
Food and Beverage
The North Charleston Coliseum and Performing Arts Center are now cashless facilities for food and beverage services.