- Nov 1 - 4 , 2018
- North Charleston Coliseum
1 Hour Prior To Showtime
$10 Parking Cash Only
- On Sale Now!
Disney On Ice Presents Worlds of Enchantment
Enter the world of Disney magic LIVE ON ICE with four of your favorite stories at Disney On Ice presents Worlds of Enchantment! See Lightning McQueen, Mater and the Disney•Pixar’s Cars race across the ice! Dive into undersea fun with Ariel in The Little Mermaid’s kingdom. Experience the adventures of Buzz, Woody and the Disney•Pixar Toy Story gang as they race for home. Join Anna, Elsa, Olaf and Kristoff from Disney’s Frozen as they learn true love comes from within. Get warmed up for the show at Mickey’s Dance-Along Pre-Show. From wheels to waves, icy wonderlands to infinity and beyond, your family’s beloved Disney moments will come to life.
PLEASE NOTE: Officials have issued a PARKING ALERT for Saturday, November 3 at the North Charleston Coliseum, Performing Arts Center and Charleston Area Convention Center. All three venues have events scheduled and capacity crowds are expected throughout the day.
Attendees are encouraged to carpool and arrive early. All Coliseum, Performing Arts Center and Convention Area Center parking lots will open at 7:30 AM.
Fans are strongly encouraged to not bring any types of bags to the North Charleston Coliseum & PAC, however, outlined below are types of bags that will be permitted:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 14” x 6” x 14”
- One-gallon plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar)
- Small clutch bags, with our without a handle or strap, not to exceed 4.5” x 6.5”
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at designated entrance specifically for this purpose.
- Diaper bags will be allowed for families with infants and toddlers. Child must be present.
Prohibited items include, but are not limited to: purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, seat cushions, luggage of any kind, computer bags and camera bags or any bag larger than the permissible size.
Fans will continue to be able to carry items allowed into the venues such as non-professional cameras, binoculars, and smart phones as long as they are in their pockets or one of the approved bags outlined above.