Dear Evan Hansen
Dear Evan Hansen
- November 22 / Tuesday at 7:30pm + Add to Calendar + Add to Calendar On Sale Soon
- November 23 / Wednesday at 2:00pm + Add to Calendar + Add to Calendar On Sale Soon
- November 23 / Wednesday at 7:30pm + Add to Calendar + Add to Calendar On Sale Soon
- November 25 / Friday at 7:30pm + Add to Calendar + Add to Calendar On Sale Soon
- November 26 / Saturday at 2:00pm + Add to Calendar + Add to Calendar On Sale Soon
- November 26 / Saturday at 7:30pm + Add to Calendar + Add to Calendar On Sale Soon
- November 27 / Sunday at 1:00pm + Add to Calendar + Add to Calendar On Sale Soon
- November 27 / Sunday at 6:30pm + Add to Calendar + Add to Calendar On Sale Soon
WINNER OF SIX 2017 TONY® AWARDS INCLUDING BEST MUSICAL AND THE 2018 GRAMMY® AWARD FOR BEST MUSICAL THEATER ALBUM.
A letter that was never meant to be seen, a lie that was never meant to be told, a life he never dreamed he could have. Evan Hansen is about to get the one thing he’s always wanted: a chance to finally fit in. DEAR EVAN HANSEN is the deeply personal and profoundly contemporary musical about life and the way we live it.
DEAR EVAN HANSEN has struck a remarkable chord with audiences and critics everywhere, including The Washington Post who says DEAR EVAN HANSEN is “one of the most remarkable shows in musical theatre history.” The New York Times calls it “a gut-punching, breathtaking knockout of a musical.” And NBC Nightly News declares the musical “an anthem resonating on Broadway and beyond.”
DEAR EVAN HANSEN features a book by Tony Award winner Steven Levenson, a score by Grammy®, Tony® and Academy Award® winners Benj Pasek and Justin Paul (La La Land, The Greatest Showman), and direction by four-time Tony Award nominee Michael Greif (Rent, Next to Normal).
Groups Online Request Form (10+)
For more information on available shows, prices, and seating options, email us at Groups@northcharlestoncoliseumpac.com or fill out the online form below.
Clear Bag Policy
Fans are strongly encouraged to not bring any types of bags to the North Charleston Coliseum & PAC, however, outlined below are types of bags that will be permitted:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 14” x 6” x 14”
- One-gallon plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar)
- Small clutch bags, with or without a handle or strap, not to exceed 4.5” x 6.5”
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at designated entrances specifically for this purpose.
- Diaper bags will be allowed for families with infants and toddlers. Child must be present.
Prohibited items include, but are not limited to: purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, seat cushions, luggage of any kind, computer bags and camera bags or any bag larger than the permissible size.
Fans will continue to be able to carry items allowed into the venues such as non-professional cameras, binoculars, and smartphones as long as they are in their pockets or one of the approved bags outlined above.
Face coverings are encouraged, but not required, for entry into all city-owned facilities including the North Charleston Coliseum, Performing Arts Center, and Charleston Area Convention Center.