Band of Horses
Band of Horses
Charleston-based Band of Horses is set to take the North Charleston Performing Arts Center October 19, get a hold of tickets starting Friday, July 22 at 10AM.
Beginning with their first LP “Everything All The Time, Band of Horses have been a mainstay of indie rock for a decade with 4 studio albums in total, including 2010’s Grammy-nominated “Infinite Arms” and “Mirage Rock”, produced by the legendary Glyn Johns. Formed and led by singer and songwriter Ben Bridwell, the South Carolina-based band have given us many much-loved singles, including “The Funeral” and “No One’s Gonna Love You”, and have played globe-spanning headline tours as well as dates with greats like Pearl Jam and Neil Young. Next on the horizon this June, Band of Horses are releasing their highly-anticipated fifth studio album, “Why Are You OK”, co-produced by the band and Jason Lytle and executive produced by Rick Rubin.
Band of Horses will support the Hurricane Matthew Recovery Fund at their hometown concert. The Tri-County Hurricane Matthew Fund was established by the Trident United Way, in partnership with The Post and Courier. For more information and to make a donation, visit www.TUW.org/HurricaneMatthew.
Band of Horses will support the fund in various was including:
- Autographed Band of Horses posters will be sold at the concert with all proceeds going to the fund
- The band are performing an intimate showcase with radio station WCOO The Bridge 105.5 FM Wednesday afternoon and auctioning off entrance to the showcase. For details, visit https://www.facebook.com/thebridgeat1055/
- A raffle will be held at the concert with the grand prize being an autographed guitar or a signed poste and merch prize pack from the band
- Canned food items will be collected at the door
- Trident United Way will be set up in the North Charleston PAC lobby to collect donations