DateOctober 28 - 30, 2022
VenueNorth Charleston Performing Arts Center
Doors Open1 Hour Prior To Showtime
AvailabilityOn Sale TBA
Seating ChartView Seating Chart
- October 28 / Friday at 7:30pm + Add to Calendar + Add to Calendar
- October 29 / Saturday at 2:00pm + Add to Calendar + Add to Calendar
- October 29 / Saturday at 7:30pm + Add to Calendar + Add to Calendar
- October 30 / Sunday at 1:00pm + Add to Calendar + Add to Calendar
Holding onto hope when times are tough can take an awful lot of determination, and sometimes, an awful lot of determination comes in a surprisingly small package. Little Orphan Annie has reminded generations of theatergoers that sunshine is always right around the corner, and now the best-loved musical of all time is set to return in a new production – just as you remember it and just when we need it most.
Annie, directed by Jenn Thompson, features the iconic book and score, written by Tony Award®-winners Thomas Meehan, Charles Strouse, and Martin Charnin. This celebration of family, optimism, and the American spirit remains the ultimate cure for all the hard knocks life throws your way.
Groups Online Request Form (10+)
For more information on available shows, prices, and seating options, email us at Groups@northcharlestoncoliseumpac.com or fill out the online form below.
Clear Bag Policy
Fans are strongly encouraged to not bring any types of bags to the North Charleston Coliseum & PAC, however, outlined below are types of bags that will be permitted:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC and do not exceed 14” x 6” x 14”
- One-gallon plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar)
- Small clutch bags, with or without a handle or strap, not to exceed 4.5” x 6.5”
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at designated entrances specifically for this purpose.
- Diaper bags will be allowed for families with infants and toddlers. Child must be present.
Prohibited items include, but are not limited to: purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, seat cushions, luggage of any kind, computer bags and camera bags, or any bag larger than the permissible size.
Fans will continue to be able to carry items allowed into the venues such as non-professional cameras, binoculars, and smartphones as long as they are in their pockets or one of the approved bags outlined above.
Face coverings are encouraged, but not required, for entry into all city-owned facilities including the North Charleston Coliseum, Performing Arts Center, and Charleston Area Convention Center.