DateFebruary 22 - 26, 2023
VenueNorth Charleston Performing Arts Center
Doors Open1 Hour Prior To Showtime
AvailabilityOn Sale TBA
Seating ChartView Seating Chart
- February 22 / Wednesday at 7:30pm + Add to Calendar + Add to Calendar
- February 23 / Thursday at 7:30pm + Add to Calendar + Add to Calendar
- February 24 / Friday at 7:30pm + Add to Calendar + Add to Calendar
- February 25 / Saturday at 2:00pm + Add to Calendar + Add to Calendar
- February 25 / Saturday at 7:30pm + Add to Calendar + Add to Calendar
- February 26 / Sunday at 1:00pm + Add to Calendar + Add to Calendar
- February 26 / Sunday at 6:30pm + Add to Calendar + Add to Calendar
Discover a whole new world at Disney’s ALADDIN, the hit Broadway musical.
From the producer of The Lion King comes the timeless story of ALADDIN, a thrilling new production filled with unforgettable beauty, magic, comedy, and breathtaking spectacle. It’s an extraordinary theatrical event where one lamp and three wishes make the possibilities infinite.
Hailed by USA Today as “Pure Genie-Us,” ALADDIN features all your favorite songs from the film as well as new music written by Tony® and Academy Award® winner Alan Menken (Newsies) with lyrics penned by the legendary Howard Ashman (Beauty and the Beast), Tony Award winner Tim Rice (The Lion King, Aida), and book writer Chad Beguelin (The Wedding Singer).
Directed and choreographed by Tony Award-winner Casey Nicholaw (The Book of Mormon, Something Rotten!), this “Fabulous” and “Extravagant” (The New YorkTimes) new musical boasts an incomparable design team, with sets, costumes, and lighting from Tony Award winners Bob Crowley (Mary Poppins), Gregg Barnes (Kinky Boots), and Natasha Katz (An American in Paris). See why audiences and critics agree, ALADDIN is “Exactly What You Wish For!" (NBC-TV).
Groups Online Request Form (10+)
For more information on available shows, prices, and seating options, email us at Groups@northcharlestoncoliseumpac.com or fill out the online form below.
Clear Bag Policy
Fans are strongly encouraged to not bring any types of bags to the North Charleston Coliseum & PAC, however, outlined below are types of bags that will be permitted:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC and do not exceed 14” x 6” x 14”
- One-gallon plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar)
- Small clutch bags, with or without a handle or strap, not to exceed 4.5” x 6.5”
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at designated entrances specifically for this purpose.
- Diaper bags will be allowed for families with infants and toddlers. Child must be present.
Prohibited items include, but are not limited to: purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, seat cushions, luggage of any kind, computer bags and camera bags, or any bag larger than the permissible size.
Fans will continue to be able to carry items allowed into the venues such as non-professional cameras, binoculars, and smartphones as long as they are in their pockets or one of the approved bags outlined above.
Face coverings are encouraged, but not required, for entry into all city-owned facilities including the North Charleston Coliseum, Performing Arts Center, and Charleston Area Convention Center.