WWE RETURNS TO NORTH CHARLESTON
FOR THE ONLY TIME IN 2023!
SEE ALL YOUR FAVORITE SUPERSTARS FROM
MONDAY NIGHT RAW & FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN UNDER ONE ROOF FOR ONLY NIGHT ONLY!
CODY RHODES vs. SOLO SIKOA
UNDISPUTED WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
SAMI ZAYN & KEVIN OWENS
THE JUDGEMEN DAY’S DAMIAN PRIEST & DOMINIK MYSTERIO
THE STREET PROFITS
RAW WOMEN’S CHAMPIONSHIP FATAL FOUR WAY MATCH
BIANCA BELAIR vs. BECKY LYNCH vs. ASUKA vs. PIPER NIVEN
SMACKDOWN WOMEN’S CHAMPION RHEA RIPLEY
and many more!
*Lineup is subject to change
Clear Bag Policy
Fans are strongly encouraged to not bring any types of bags to the North Charleston Coliseum & PAC, however, outlined below are types of bags that will be permitted:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC and do not exceed 14” x 6” x 14”
- One-gallon plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar)
- Small clutch bags, with or without a handle or strap, not to exceed 4.5” x 6.5”
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at designated entrances specifically for this purpose.
- Diaper bags will be allowed for families with infants and toddlers. Child must be present.
Prohibited items include, but are not limited to purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, seat cushions, luggage of any kind, computer bags and camera bags, or any bag larger than the permissible size.
Fans will continue to be able to carry items allowed into the venues such as non-professional cameras, binoculars, and smartphones as long as they are in their pockets or one of the approved bags outlined above.
Face coverings are encouraged, but not required, for entry into all city-owned facilities including the North Charleston Coliseum, Performing Arts Center, and Charleston Area Convention Center.
Food and Beverage
The North Charleston Coliseum and Performing Arts Center are now cashless facilities for food and beverage services.