Tyler Perry - Madea's Farewell Play Tour
North Charleston Coliseum Issues PARKING ALERT for Tyler Perry’s “Madea’s Farewell Play Tour” on Tuesday, April 23 🚗
Attendees Encouraged to Carpool and Arrive Early!
The North Charleston Coliseum has issued a PARKING ALERT for Tyler Perry’s “Madea’s Farewell Play Tour” on Tuesday, April 23. A capacity crowd is expected. Attendees are encouraged to carpool and arrive early.
All Coliseum parking lots will open at 4:00 PM. Free off-site parking will be available at the North Charleston Fire Museum and Tanger Outlets starting at 6:00 PM. Free shuttles will run from the North Charleston Fire Museum starting at 6:00 PM.
Below is the schedule for Tuesday, April 23
North Charleston Coliseum
Tyler Perry’s “Madea’s Farewell Play Tour”
Coliseum parking lots at 4:00 PM
Free off-site parking and shuttles start at 6:00 PM
Coliseum doors open at 6:00 PM
Show time is 7:00 PM
Fans are strongly encouraged to not bring any types of bags to the North Charleston Coliseum & PAC, however, outlined below are types of bags that will be permitted:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 14” x 6” x 14”
- One-gallon plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar)
- Small clutch bags, with our without a handle or strap, not to exceed 4.5” x 6.5”
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at designated entrance specifically for this purpose.
- Diaper bags will be allowed for families with infants and toddlers. Child must be present.
Prohibited items include, but are not limited to: purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, seat cushions, luggage of any kind, computer bags and camera bags or any bag larger than the permissible size.
Fans will continue to be able to carry items allowed into the venues such as non-professional cameras, binoculars, and smart phones as long as they are in their pockets or one of the approved bags outlined above.
Apr 23, 2019 - 7:00 PM