North Charleston POPS!
North Charleston POPS!
DateApril 29, 2023
VenueNorth Charleston Performing Arts Center
Event Starts7:30 PM
Doors Open6:30 PM
AvailabilityOn Sale Now
Seating ChartView Seating Chart
- April 29 / Saturday at 7:30pm + Add to Calendar + Add to Calendar Buy Tickets
Have you ever wondered why you’re on the edge of your seat when you go to the movies? In large part, it’s because of the hero, the movie soundtrack! The music is inspiring, powerful, uplifting, and can deliver thrills and chills just like the plot of a movie. The North Charleston POPS! Super Heroes concert will include epic orchestral pieces as well as some of the more delicate moments that you’ve come to love from your favorite super movies.
Experience the music behind your favorite Super Heroes. Featured titles from Batman, Black Panther, Superman, Revenge of the Sith, Sherlock Holmes and more.
Hear these movie soundtracks composed by the greatest in the industry: Hans Zimmer, Ludwig Göransson, John Williams, Danny Elfman, Wagner, Stravinsky.
The world’s fiercest Super Heroes will come to life with live music of the Pops.
Co-Sponsored by East Cooper Residential Repair.
Clear Bag Policy
Fans are strongly encouraged to not bring any types of bags to the North Charleston Coliseum & PAC, however, outlined below are types of bags that will be permitted:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC and do not exceed 14” x 6” x 14”
- One-gallon plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar)
- Small clutch bags, with or without a handle or strap, not to exceed 4.5” x 6.5”
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at designated entrances specifically for this purpose.
- Diaper bags will be allowed for families with infants and toddlers. Child must be present.
Prohibited items include, but are not limited to, purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, seat cushions, luggage of any kind, computer bags and camera bags, or any bag larger than the permissible size.
Fans will continue to be able to carry items allowed into the venues such as non-professional cameras, binoculars, and smartphones as long as they are in their pockets or one of the approved bags outlined above.
Face coverings are encouraged, but not required, for entry into all city-owned facilities including the North Charleston Coliseum, Performing Arts Center, and Charleston Area Convention Center.
Food and Beverage
The North Charleston Coliseum and Performing Arts Center are now cashless facilities for food and beverage services.