Officials have issued a PARKING ALERT for Thursday, October 17 at the North Charleston Coliseum and Performing Arts Center. Both venues have events scheduled and and capacity crowds are expected.
Attendees are encouraged to carpool and arrive early. All Coliseum and PAC parking lots will open at 4:00 PM. Off-site parking will be available at the North Charleston Fire Museum and Tanger Outlets starting at 6:00 PM. Free shuttles run from the North Charleston Fire Museum starting at 6:00 PM.
Fans are strongly encouraged to not bring any types of bags to the North Charleston Coliseum & PAC, however, outlined below are types of bags that will be permitted:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 14” x 6” x 14”
- One-gallon plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar)
- Small clutch bags, with or without a handle or strap, not to exceed 4.5” x 6.5”
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at designated entrances specifically for this purpose.
- Diaper bags will be allowed for families with infants and toddlers. Child must be present.
Prohibited items include, but are not limited to: purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, seat cushions, luggage of any kind, computer bags and camera bags or any bag larger than the permissible size.
Fans will continue to be able to carry items allowed into the venues such as non-professional cameras, binoculars, and smartphones as long as they are in their pockets or one of the approved bags outlined above.