Country superstar Alan Jackson’s South Carolina concert at the North Charleston Coliseum – originally planned for Friday, September 14 – has been rescheduled. The Country Music Hall of Famer will return on Friday, August 23, 2019. Tickets for the original show will be honored at the rescheduled date.
The original concert was postponed due to the weather threat Hurricane Florence posed to the Carolinas.
Jackson, who played to countless fans in 2018, will announce more shows for 2019 – all part a new tour – in the coming weeks.
Fans are strongly encouraged to not bring any types of bags to the North Charleston Coliseum & PAC, however, outlined below are types of bags that will be permitted:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 14” x 6” x 14”
- One-gallon plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar)
- Small clutch bags, with our without a handle or strap, not to exceed 4.5” x 6.5”
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at designated entrance specifically for this purpose.
- Diaper bags will be allowed for families with infants and toddlers. Child must be present.
Prohibited items include, but are not limited to: purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, seat cushions, luggage of any kind, computer bags and camera bags or any bag larger than the permissible size.
Fans will continue to be able to carry items allowed into the venues such as non-professional cameras, binoculars, and smart phones as long as they are in their pockets or one of the approved bags outlined above.
Aug 23, 2019 - 7:30 PM